Annual Members Meeting
The Woodlawn Nature Council announces the Annual Membership Meeting on March 18, 2015 at 7:00 at the Woodlawn Nature Center, 604 Woodlawn Avenue, Elkhart.
The agenda for the evening is:
- Welcome and introductory remarks by the current President of the Board Grant Humbarger
- Prospective Board Member Introductions
- Annual Report
- Collection and counting of ballots
- Discussion of the 50th Anniversary Celebration and call for volunteers and ideas
- Benefits of being a Woodlawn Member
- Announcement of Board of Directors
The official slate for the elections of the Woodlawn Nature Council Board of Directors has been mailed to members.
The Nature Center doors will open at 6:00 pm to allow for members to explore the center and get checked in before the meeting begins at 7:00. Members are asked to check in as they enter the building to confirm current member status and receive their ballot and agenda. Current members may submit their ballots from 7:00 pm until 7:30 pm. The member must be present to submit the ballot but does not need to attend the entire meeting to have their ballot count. A current member is defined as all members that have paid their annual membership dues within the past 12 months.
Membership is very valuable to the Center and is what makes Woodlawn Nature Center the priceless asset it is to our community. Thank you to the community and members for your continued support of the Woodlawn Nature Center and your participation in the election process.